Monday 18 June 2012

.:: Salad Burger ::.

Burger anyone.. not any ordinary burger but Salad Burger...

Wholesome goodness I must say, only and only if you like wild rocket salads ^^.

I love mine at least.


Price at RM 5.29(at any Jusco supermarket).

Here's what the burger bun and the ingredients look like.


This is what you'll need for the burgers, which is two pieces of bread.


Here is the fresh Balsamic dressing for the salad before I forget. The dressing is a little sour and nutty, and it's great to go with wild rockets.


My choice of cornflakes: Nestle ^^. I have also eaten the Honey coated version with the same salad and it was also as fabulous as this. I  guess at the end any breakfast cereal will be just great for this salad too.


Salad with added crispiness, cornflakes yums.


Look at that, eating wild rockets is like eating meat. Certainly you'll have to enjoy it to understand what I really mean though ^^.I know people always have bad impressions when it comes to salad though.


Look at the end product, I am serious when I say the salad burger taste fabulous, but it will take only those who loves wild rocket to understand this.As for other salad lovers, you should try it with this Gardenia new and exciting products.

Overall: 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment