Saturday 2 June 2012

.:: Kafe Jojo Little Kitchen ::.

Famous for it's panmee, Jojo Kitchen has a few branch located in KL.

I have only tried the one located at Bandar Mahkota Cheras Kajang, and it's my favourite food for right now.

I have always crave for the dried panmee, until one fine day when I tried the soupy one and it was fabulous.

I have never fond of soupy stuff but at Jojo I must say my perception change totally on soupy stuff ^*...

Let's see what I have:

Price at RM 6.50.

Dried Lat Jiu Panmee(dried chillies flour noodles) is still my favourite among all in Jojo Kitchen's menu. Spiciness of the panmee can be added anytime and they are really generous with their soup. Soup are normally given upon request though ^^.


Look at the chillies they provide at here. I am so loving this place for the varieties of chillies paste they provide. Super thumbs up for chillies!!!


Price at RM 7.

And ta-da... this is my new love at this place(Panmee Soup with meat paste and slices), little did I know that I will ever appreciate soupy stuff. At Jojo's this is really tasty and accompany with the chillies, it's double thumbs up for me ^^.

We also had their fried wantan (sorry no pictures this time ^^). Price at RM 5.00.

Overall: 4/5.

Address:
Kafe Jojo Little Kitchen,
No. 2A-G, Jalan Temenggung 17/9, Seksyen 9,
Bandar Mahkota Cheras,
43200 Kajang, Selangor.

Contact No.: 03 9075 4207

No comments:

Post a Comment