Friday 8 June 2012

.:: Pasar Malam: Uncle Bob ::.

My all time favourite food will be fried chicken. A must have food when visiting pasar malam(night market) will be Uncle Bob fried chicken, the fried squid and also the fried fish fritters.

I will only be highlighting Uncle Bob this time. On my later post I will elaborate more on other goodies which can be found at the pasar malam for sure.

Here here :)


Price at RM 6.50 per piece. (It like the size of two of a normal person palm.) I hope I describe it correctly though ^^.

It's always finger licking good for me as I love the way it is fried and escpecially the batter I must give a credit at, chewy yet crispy and the chicken is real juicy and tender. Best of all the chicken is fried without the chicken skin which is highly sinful :D...


This is the packaging.


And this is the leftover after I have taken quite a number of it.

Address:
Pasar Malam Sungai Long

Contact No.: I have yet to acquire.


No comments:

Post a Comment