Sunday 3 June 2012

.:: Ichiban Ramen ::.

Welcome to Ichiban Ramen, and my first thought was to try it during their special which only happen on every Tuesday whereby all ladies are entitled to have all of their Ramen served at a 50% discount.

It was all worthwhile!!!

Here is what we had:


Price at RM 15.00 (Ladies at 50% on Tuesday ^^)

I had this tasty and flavourful Beef Ramen. It was lovely to every bits that I finish till the last drop of soup. I even added chili powder to my soup and it tasted even more fabulous. Thumbs up !!!



Price at RM 15.00 (Ladies at 50% on Tuesday ^^)

My sis have this flavourful Hot Kimchi Ramen. It was used to be my favourite but I felt it was abit on the bland side this time.

Additional dish we took on that day:


Price at RM 14.00 (sorry no discount on this item)

The Soft Shell Crabs was tasty and cheap, as if you were to have this at Sushi King it only serve one piece at the price of RM 14.90. So additional thumbs up for this item ^^.

Overall: 3/5.

Address:
Ichiban Ramen,
G28, AEON Mahkota Cheras Centre,
Jalan Temenggung 21/9, Persiaran Mahkota Cheras 1,
Bandar Mahkota Cheras, KL.

Contact No.: 03 9074 8895

No comments:

Post a Comment