Sunday 3 June 2012

.:: Ayam Penyet ::.

Ayam Penyet is everywhere now. It's superb if you eat at Indonesia. I once had it in Bandung and it was superbly wonderful. (I will post it sometime later ^^)

So here I am craving for some.

I was brought by my friend and surprisingly it taste good eventhough I was sceptical at first.

Here goes:


This is Nasi Goreng Ayam Penyet. According to the the person who ate this, it was a so-so only.


I had Nasi Kerabu with Ikan Keli Penyet, and it tasted not bad. I like the sauce on the fish and the fish itself. As for the nasi kerabu, it isn't authentic enough to call it a thumbs up.
 

My friend on the other hand had a safer meal which is rice and Beef soup. According to her it was also on a so-so kind of beef soup.


We had fried popiah for appetizer and it was very oily and you could see the oil actually dripping off on every bite.

Overall: 2/5.

Address: 

Ayam Penyet AP Restaurant
No. 55, Jalan Dwitasik 1,
Dataran Dwitasik,
Bandar Sri Permaisuri,
56000 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact No.: 03 8061 7399 or 013 3189 633

No comments:

Post a Comment