Tuesday 12 June 2012

.:: Roti Bakar Siang Chang Cafe ::.

Old Town Kopitiam anyone?


I like my kopi(coffee) bitter and not sweet and my toast must be spread with butter and kaya(local jam made from eggs, sugar, and coconut milk, and is flavoured by pandan leaves, and later sweetened with sugar).


It must also be accompanied with kampung eggs.


Here it goes:



Price at RM 1.20 per piece of two bread put together.


The toast bread at here for me at least is the best I can find in Malacca. Located near the old cineplex and along Jalan Munshi Abdullah. I love my toast with butter and kaya, comparing to the margarine and kaya ones though.


When I have my toast bread I will always order a cup of thick coffee or kopi kawww accompanied with two kampung eggs. It's such a great combination when eating it together.




Price at RM 1.00 an egg.

This is the way I like my eggs. Yummy all the way with some pepper and soy sauce.


A closer sight at the sunny side up eggs ^^.




Mixed all up and your bread are ready to swim in the lovely colored eggs.


What have you to do when you finish you eggs ^^?



Hehe yeah soak the rest of the eggs with the coffee and drink right from the coffee base :D~~~


Here are the other food which are offered there:



Price at RM 2.60 for all of this Nyonya Delicacies.

This is not to my liking as it doesn't taste like how Nyonya kueh(delicacies) would taste like.


Price at RM 2.50.

I also had the chicken Hainan chicken meat for tasting and it's just ok for me. I must give some credit to the chili sauce though, as it was spicy and flavourful.

Overall: 3/5. Though I must give the toast, eggs and coffee a 4/5.

Address:
Siang Chang Cafe.
59, Jalan Munshi Abdulah,
75100, Malacca.

Contact No.: 06 2822 101


No comments:

Post a Comment