Thursday 7 June 2012

.:: Ice Cream on the Go ::.

Who doesn't love ice-cream?

I love ice cream forever.

I was having a bad stomach ache yesterday and was down with diarrhoea but my head was still on ice cream.

It wasn't my fault because an ice cream man passed by me ^^.

So there I am evil-ly called him, Uncle! Uncle!...

And I was just eyes at the bread on his bike. Actually I was heading to the bread shop at first until i saw him waiting for customer to come.

Here it is,

Uncle Ice Cream Man ^^. Look at the ice cream when it was just scoop out from his "bike"... hehe...


Price at RM 1.50 per piece of bread with 3 scoop of ice cream. Mixed with Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Yam and my favourite of all Corn(Jagung in Malay Language).

Perfectly made in heaven. This is an escapade from the regular Haagen Daaz and Baskin Robbins which people are always hoo-haa about ^^.

Address:

I don't have a permanent address for the uncle on the bike though ^^.
But I found this uncle at Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Kajang, somewhere near the food court.

Contact No.: No too.


No comments:

Post a Comment