Friday 8 June 2012

.:: Roti Man Bakery ::.

I have always being fond of bread. So here I am trying breads everywhere. Spending for a small load of bread at RM 6.50 is a little pricey though, but if you really taste and see the ingredients, you'll say it's all worth.

Here:


Price at RM 6.50.

I have forgotten the name of this bread, but I can still remember the tag on it saying low sugar and healthy bread. So it was why I bought this bread and ontop of that I saw the over flowing block of cheese ^^.



Look at the amount of cheese and also on top of the bread was also burned parmesan cheese, and ya cheese again.


And of course, look at the bread, even the inner part of the bread contains more cheese.

I guess it really worth the price you pay for.

Overall: 3/5.

Address:
62, Jalan Temenggung 1/9, seksyen 9,
Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Kajang, Selangor.

Contact No.: 03 9010 3790


No comments:

Post a Comment