Thursday 3 November 2011

.:: Take a break ::.


Tea break are always my favorite, no matter what it is and yea the craze of Bubble tea is back for good(2011). ChaTime is one of the famous one, and this is the one at Midvalley.

These are Strawberry Manggo Pudding with added pearl and also Passion Tea(if I am not mistaken).

I love the smell of tea and also the bubble. The bubble which are black pearl which are made of tapioca are some of the consumer craze, as for me I love the bubble to be soft and gummy. I dislike those pearl that are hard in the centre as it is normally not fresh.

Tea are good and I am going to put my hands into the new comer: T@Time Station which will be bombarding Malacca soon(probably December 2011).


Looks cool and better be good!!

Till then Adios y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment